These past weeks have been all about getting into action and really accomplsihing our targets or working towards them. A present target for me was completing my five interviews of my role models which I was very successful and was able to make some bonds with the people I interviewed and they were really helpful.
This week was also about making our first steps which I have accomplished. After watching the documentary of "The Secret", I learned alot about my life whether it was the past or future and how I should act. I learned how I should think and how my thinking whether positively or negatively could reflect what happens. My first step was to try the new creative process of asking, believeing, then receiving. I wanted to focus my thoughts only on what I wanted and making them come true. Alot of times, I want a trouble free day, so one morning I woke up and the first thing I did was gratitude and being grateful that I woke up that morning and had complete functioning of my limbs. The rest of the day, I had to stay positive so I could attract positive things and I believe it worked for the most part. I was kind of excited that it worked and was ready to try something new and different. I also found out that although in the secret it kind of said that just thinking about what you want that it will come true but the thing behind the secret is motivation. When you think about what you want like gettinjg an A in a class and that's all you think about, then you start to do better in classes because you are now motivated to work hard for that A because you are only thinking positive and are now like I CAN DO THIS! and then you end up doing it. I felt really good after finding this out which motivated me even more to continue what I was doing in a positive way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you nailed it on the head. It's good to know what you want and think positively about it. But I think it's actually thinking about it that gets you to start ACTING in ways that will make it happen.
ReplyDeleteI want an A! I want an A! I want an A!... And at some point you realize, I better start studying! But if you really want it, the studying becomes enjoyable activity that you're willing and happy to do!
:) Its been working for me too! Except today, I just can't brush it off, I am just feeling down. I tried singing and listening to music, but it only lasted a few hours! Were gonna have to talk more about techniques! I need your advice!
ReplyDelete